IAC educational objectives are to train the workforce to meet the nation’s need for energy efficiency and to improve the energy literacy level of the general industry. To ensure the objectives are met, the following educational program outcomes (PO) are defined. The students graduating from the program will be able to:
- Conduct complete energy assessments independently.
- Qualify to be certified as a lead auditor
- Specialize in energy management, energy efficiency, and energy systems through our curriculum.
- Understand the importance of improving energy efficiency.
- Develop a reasonable and acceptable business case.
- Present energy assessment results, recommendations, and benefits orally or in writing.
- Work as an effective team player.
- Provide recommendations for improvement.
To ensure that students meet the program outcome requirements, a curriculum has been developed, which includes four courses: